Finally cheat engine 5.6.1 realesed....
Well, it's been a decade now that the first version of Cheat engine saw the light
To celebrate that fact I've released ce 5.6.1 , which is mainly a bugfix version but also has some small usability improvements, I also wanted to put out a beta version of CE 6 today but since it has an annoying bug that makes the foundlist hard to use I'll spend some more time on that first.
- Fixed bug where ce would crash(close) on XP systems on certain type of games when opening a process
- Fixed the error at "Same as first scan" when using the float type
- Pointer rescan for value now accepts more than 8 characters
- Fixed pointerscan for value not supporting more than 1 thread
- Fixed showing the fpu in the kernelmode debugger
- Fixed Decreased/Increased by %
- Dissect Data now detects non-exact floating point values again
- Disabled executing the aobscan when assigning a script to the table
- Some disassembler fixes
- Again some more DPI fixes
- The byte-editor in the hexeditor window is now properly aligned at the proper height
- The XMM registers are now shown for kernelmode debugging as well
- Implemented the stop button for kernelmode "Find what addresses this code accesses"
- Fixed error message when pressing enter and no address is selected in the addresslist
- Fixed samememory regions so the last byte is now included as well
- Fixed the simple-copy/paste option in settings (it now has effect)
- Fixed bug where pressing alt made a lot of controls invisible in vista and later
- Fixed the pointerscan bug that caused out of memory problems for the scan (Was already secretly fixed and released for 5.6 one week after the official release, but still mentioning it)
- Rightclicking on registers(multiple locations) saves them to the clipboard
- The values of dissect data can now be saved to disk
- Auto Assembler script entries have a small
Download Cheat Engine 5.6.1.